We continue our series of Helmet Guide with LS2 Helmets flagship models LS2 FF396 CR1/ TRIX.
LS2 FF396 CR1/ TRIX
Carbon fibre CR1 FF396 CR1 Trix is a flagship in sport performance / racing motorcycle helmets and LS2 technology at its best.
The FF396 CR1 Trix is a state-of-the art performance motorcycle helmet for demanding riders. Helmet has a race type fit, and has been designed with the performance, track day, racer rider in mind. Lightweight Carbon fiber / Kevlar® Tricomposite shell is aerodynamic, has a large field of view and a very good aerodynamics, suitable for very high speeds. This Carbon composite shell and multipiece dual density EPS offer superior protection. Other features include a built-in AirGo air pump so you can adjust helmet for a precise fit. Visor is optically correct and treated to be fog and scratch resistant. It can be locked closed for high speeds, or you can flip the lock when the shield is opened to allow just a sliver of air to get in for city conditions. Tool-less Quick Release makes visor changing simple and easy. The dynamic ventilation with chin and forehead vents and rear extractor vents for maximum ventilation is fully adjustable and easy to operate, even with a gloved hand. Comfort padding is moisture wicking, anti-oder, antibacterial, fully removable and machine washable. Weight only 1350 g.
• Shell treatment: Scratch resistant Anti UV outer clear high-gloss coating
• Visor: Multi-positional, clear, anti-fog/anti-scratch/Anti-UV Lexan 3D visor, ready for Pinlock. Pinlock included.
• Air-go System Built-in Pump for perfect fit
• Ventilation system: In & Out system – air intake vents to allow cool air to enter & rear extractors
• Interior: Moisture wicking, anti-oder, antibacterial, fully removable, machine washable interior on snaps
• Retention system: Double D-Ring
Available sizes: XS – S – M – L – XL – XXL
Homologation: ECE 22.05
LS2 Helmet sizing (Head circumference in cm):
XXS 51-52, XS 53-54, S 55-56, M 57-58, L 59-60, XL 61-62, XXL 63-64