GET – GP 1 POWER
The new ECU engineered by GET for Riders looking to find maximum performance and ease of use. Antony Cairoli the 8 times world MXGP champion uses the Italian developed ECU controller on his MXGP factory bike.
This ECU, is GPA ready (Get Power Assistance), this technology its ready to use simply by connecting the optional GPA Switch. The GPA allows you to choose from 1 of the 10 engine power assistance settings and tune the bike at best for any riding style or different track surface. The ready loaded performance map is developed by GET engineers together with some of the strongest Riders. It is designed for original engines using racing exhausts. (please find comparison charts on www.getdata.it) It is possible to upload different mappings, designed for engine modifications like high compression pistons, cam’s or Racing Fuel. As well as different engine behaviors, like more bottom or top end power. By using the optional PC-ECU Interface you can download maps from the WEB in a few simple and easy steps. Some mappings are for free, other on payment.
Main Characteristics of the Get Power ECU:
- Performance MAP Ready inside for Stock Bike & with Racing Exhaust
- GPA Technology (Get Power Assistance) ready inside, needs only the optional GPA Switch connecting
- Upload Different Maps via the GPI (GET Power Interface)
- The TPS sensor can be set with the TPS Cable with no need of a PC
- Easy and quick installation, Plug & Play
- Improved Engine Performance
- Better Acceleration and Throttle control
- RPM limiter tuned by GET Engineers (from +100 to max +300 from Stock) in order to gain
drivability and performance, well within safety