Have you tried Shell Advance 15W-50 series?
The new, thicker Shell Advance AX7 15W-50 4-stroke motorcycle oil promises smoother power delivery and better protection for engines that run for long periods under high stress conditions. Refer to the chart below to find which viscosity suits your bike the most.
Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 provides you the 5 complete protections needed for your motorcycle engine. The fully synthetic motorcycle oil formulated with PurePlus technology is designed to provide Shell’s ultimate performance for all 4-stroke modern motorcycles and is able to provide you excellent control with smooth gear changes, as well as giving you a more enjoyable ride thanks to reduced noise and vibration. Its fully synthetic technology also helps to prolong the life of your engine.
Shell PurePlus Technology
Today’s bikes need an oil that does more to improve performance and engine life. The quality of base oil is key as it can make up to 90% of an oil. For this, Shell has developed a new approach: making synthetic motor oil from NATURAL GAS. It uses PurePlus Technology, a revolutionary process that delivers crystal clear base oil made from natural gas with virtually no impurities, making it 99.5% pure
Key 5 features of Shell Advance Ultra:
• Improves Fuel Economy – Ride 5km further per litre of fuel1
• Keep piston and engine cleaner – 49% cleaner engines2
• Superior Wear Protection – 36% better protection2
• High Temperature Protection – 71% better protection at high temperature2
• Retains Horsepower – No power loss at the end of 12,000km3
Motorcyclists who want a more powerful and increased engine protection can get the affordable semi synthetic AX7 15W-50 or the powerful fully synthetic Ultra 15W-50 at all Shell Advance Workshops throughout Malaysia. So now you can give your old kapchai/moped the affordable semi synthetic AX7 15W-50 while servicing your superbike and newer kapchai/mopeds with the fully synthetic Ultra 15W-50.
The new Shell Advance AX7 15W/50 is priced at RM33.90 per 1-litre pack (recommended retail price).
The new Shell Advance Ultra 15W/50 is priced at RM68.30 per 1-litre pack (recommended retail price).
So what are you waiting for, get the new Shell Advance motorcycle oil and feel the power and the difference!
1. Compared average results of Shell Advance Ultra to that of Shell Advance AX5. Fuel consumption can be affected by other factors including traffic conditions.
2. Claims based on field trial results and/or lab-based data.
3. Claims based on field trial results. Power comparison using chassis dyno.