SYM Jet X 150 has officially launched and will be on the market starting 19 May 2021 at all MForce authorized distributors throughout Malaysia.
The SYM Jet X 150 is powered by a 149.6cc single-cylinder fuel injection engine capable of generating 12.3Hp of power at 8,000rpm and 12Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The design of the Jet X 150 is more exclusive and neat. It comes with a smart key system with a burglar alarm for security purposes. All the lights on this scooter use LEDs and are equipped with a full digital LCD meter with an auto dimmer screen.
This 140kg scooter has a 7.5-litre fuel tank and an 18-litre capacity of under-seat storage, which can place your full-face helmet. The SYM Jet X 150 uses CBS-type brakes. It uses telescopic-type suspension
for the front fork and dual-adjustable shock absorbers at the rear for premium support and stability. The Jet X 150 also provides a USB charger socket that allows you to charge your gadget while riding.
This SYM Jet X 150 scooter has two variations; Standard with starting price, RM8,888.00 and Special Edition (SE) at RM9,188.00 excluding registration and road tax. There are three colour options for the Standard variation; Grey, Red and Yellow, while Chameleon Blue for the SE variation.
With every purchase of the SYM Jet X 150, buyers can enjoy a two-year manufacturer’s warranty or 20,000 km travel distance (whichever comes first) and a genuine online parts purchase service by MForce Bike Holdings Sdn. Bhd..
SYM Jet X 150: A Sharp City Commuter
SYM a world-leading brand in terms of innovation scooter segment previewed the all-new Jet X 150. The Jet X 150 features the most powerful 150cc on SYM’s current 150cc lineup
– Jet X 150 features a Euro 4 149,3cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that produces a power train claimed 9.2 kW @ 8,500 rpm and 12 nM @ 6,000rpm of torque.
– with a 7.5-liter fuel tank capacity puts the Jet X 150 with an overall weight to 140kg. MForce didn’t mention the weight was curb or dry, but our first ride on the Jet X is that this model is quite light and nimble.
– Full LED headlamp and 3D smoke rear brake lights.
– Full TFT meter, a first on any small-displacement scooter in Malaysia
– Start Stop system for more efficent fuel saving when idle at traffic light.
– LCD digital dash board for vivid day and night running
– 14 inch tyres 100/90/14 and rear 110/80/14
– utility storage under seat box 18 liters for more convenience
– QC2.0 USB charging outlet in the front compartment.
– adjustable rear suspension with 3 level preload