TIGER SPORT 660
THE NEW DEFINITION OF TRIPLE POWERED VERSATILITY
Re-introducing the Tiger Sport 660, designed to bring Triumph’s triple-powered advantage to the middleweight adventure sports world, class-leading standard with the highest level of power, the highest level of specification and the lowest cost of ownership in the category. From commuting to everyday riding to longer trips, the new Tiger 660 delivers the capability, performance, handling and style needed to introduce a whole new generation of riders into the Triumph brand.
Triple engine performance advantage
– The most powerful bike in its class with 81PS peak power at 10,250 rpm and 64Nm peak torque at 6,250 rpm
– Delivering the perfect combination of low-down torque with a strong mid-range and class-leading top-end power
– Accessible sporty character with Triumph’s signature smooth, linear power delivery
– Compact underslung exhaust delivering the distinctive Triumph triple soundtrack
– A2 licence compliant for Europe with an accessory-fit conversion kit.
Designed to set the new category benchmark for handling
– Triumph’s signature confidence-inspiring, agile and sporty ride
– Comfortable rider and pillion ergonomics with integrated pillion grab handles
– Comfortable narrow stand over with accessible low 835mm seat height
– Showa 41mm upside down cartridge forks and Showa monoshock RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjustment
– Nissin brakes with twin 310mm front discs and versatile Michelin Road 5 tyres.
Genuine long-distance touring capability
– Sculpted 17 litre fuel tank for excellent range
– Discreetly integrated pannier mounts for the easy fitment of the accessory panniers
– Height-adjustable screen enables single-handed adjustment while riding
Class-leading technology for maximum safety and control
– Category-leading multi-functional instruments with TFT display, ready for the accessory-fit My Triumph connectivity system
– Category-leading riding modes – Road and Rain
– Full LED lighting with distinctive twin headlights and self-cancelling indicators
– Premium standard specification with switchable traction control, ABS, ride-by-wire throttle, slip and assist clutch and an immobiliser.
Dynamic new Tiger Sport 660 character and distinctive style
– Upright, imposing Tiger poise with all-new bodywork and compact low-mounted silencer
– Three contemporary paint schemes with new sporty graphics
– Triumph’s signature premium fit and finish, with exceptional attention to detail
Competitively priced, with the lowest cost of ownership in the entire category
– The lowest service workshop cost in the category
– Class-leading 10,000 miles (16,000 km) or 12 months service interval
– Two-year unlimited mileage warranty, with the option to extend for one or two years
Accessible individuality: Genuine Triumph accessories
– 40+ dedicated Tiger Sport 660 accessories
– Full range of touring luggage including the two-helmet top box, plus additional protection, capability, style and security accessories
– All engineered alongside the motorcycle and tested to the same quality standards
– Two-year unlimited mileage warranty on all genuine accessories
Selling price starting from RM 50,900
Promotion Accessories Package for RM56,800
Share with your network about this article!!! Thanks for your support!!!