YAMAHA TENERE 700
The Yamaha Ténéré 700 (T7) is a midsize adventure/dual-sport motorcycle that features a 689 cc parallel-twin engine which powers the motorcycle through a six-speed gearbox and chain drive. Brakes are equipped with rider-switchable ABS. Launch to European markets in late March 2019, was only available for orders online at special discounted price of €9,299 (RM43,948). The price is exclusively for online orders and applies until on July 31st 2019.
The Online Ordering System will enable customers to confirm their order for a variety of Tenere 700 options, which will be available in the full power specification and in a restricted 47 horsepower (35kW) version. Both versions will be available in three colors: Ceramic Ice, Competition White or Power Black.
After supplying the initial batch of online orders, Yamaha will commence delivery of the Tenere 700 to dealerships across Europe from September 2019 at the standard price of €9,699 (RM45,838).
Toward end of 2019, Thailand launched/preview the T7 with the price of THB439,000 (RM58,120)
If you looking for a mid-sized adventure bike that promises fun in the sand, this maybe the right bike to start off with.
Yamaha Tenere 700 Key Features
- High-torque 689cc four-stroke CP2 parallel twin-cylinder engine (engine platform same as Yamaha MT-07)
- 72.4 HP (54 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Adjustable 43mm upside down coil-spring forks with long-travel (210mm)
- Remotely adjustable link-type rear suspension with 200mm of travel
- Compact rally-style cockpit with tapered handlebars
- 205 kg wet weight
- 21-inch/18-inch lightweight spoked wheels with adventure tires
- Average 358+km fuel range
- Switchable ABS option
- 880 mm seat height
As for Malaysia, probably we have to wait a little longer as the current Covid19 situation in Asia.
Do register at Senanglah! The new online MotoMarket! Where you find everything about motorcycles.
Catch us at: