Leoncino combines tradition, myth and passion with contemporary style, innovation and performance. A tribute to a legend of Italian motorcycling that largely contributed to the history of the brand and that today finds its identity in the modern world.
The Design from CentroStile Benelli perfectly matches the motorcycles sharp forms with harmonious lines all while excluding the pure emotion that Benelli is famous for. From the front fender, which proudly displays the Lion of Pesaro, on the fuel tank and seat, all flowing and emphasizing the personality of this all new Leoncino 800. ABS, digital instrumentation and projectors with LED technology make an exceptionally high quality product.
Leoncino represents an authentic and pure hearted design concept that rediscovers the style and accessibility of the original, all while delivering a contemporary motorcycle that provides a sporty and exciting experience.
2020 BENELLI LEONCINO 800 TRAIL VERSION FAST FACTS
The Leoncino 800 Trail has the off-road soul with the 754cc engine and shares the same powerplant as the Leoncino 800 which boast an 81.6 hp at 9,000 rpm and 67 Nm at 6,500 rpm
– Two cylinder Double Over Head Cam (DOHC) 4 valve per cylinder
– 43mm Double Throttle body.
– Interlocking Torque Slipper Clutch.
– New Tubular Trellis with steel plate frame.
– Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi UpsideDown (USD) front forks.
– Rear suspension centre Monoshock.
– Double semi-floating 320mm 4 piston radial monoblock caliper Brembo brakes (front).
– Single disc, double piston, with 260mm diameter disc (rear).
– 19” Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 120/70/19 front, 170/60/17 rear).
– Tank capacity 15 liter.
– LED front head lamp.
– Centre stand included.
– TFT color instrumentation.
– Curb weight without accessories 224kg.
We don’t know anything about the price for Malaysia: however, we expect a figure of 7,000 euros. (RM25,000)