Kuala Lumpur Bike Week (KLBW) 2019 was launched by Tourism Malaysia Director-General Datuk Musa Yusof in a relaxed yet lively atmosphere.
In his opening address, Musa said Tourism Malaysia was very supportive of the KLBW as the motorcycle rally was involved in helping to boost the country’s tourism economy.
He added that apart from MotoGP motorcycles are among the two wheel tourism enthusiasts as they attract tourists from neighboring countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei and Australia.
Musa said Tourism Malaysia will always support and assist KLBW as the motorcycle rally has been organized for the tenth year and has attracted the attention of motorcycle enthusiasts…
Among the highlights of this year’s KL Bike Week 2019 are:
- Custom Motorcycle Competition of various types and models.
- Art Exhibition by Art and Design Master students from Mara Technology University known as Raw Arthodox specially curated by Professor Jailani Abu Hassan who has worked with world-renowned watch makers Bell & Ross.
- Retro Havoc Gathering Vol.2
- Special performances by K-Clique rap group and 30 well-known indie bands
- Hot Air Balloon
- KL Vintage Festival & “Chabuk” Swap Meet
- Ride Against Racism
- Main Lucky Draw Bike a Harley-Davidson
- Winter Charity Program to Syria by the Afdlin Shauki Foundation and the Kubra Foundation
- More than 150 stalls with International participants from Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei.
Kuala Lumpur Bike Week 2019, also received strong support from various sponsors such as the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia through the Tourism Promotion Board, Harley Davidson of Malaysia (KL and PJ) and good support from FS Bikes and many others. The collaboration we hope will produce one event to be proud of.
List of sponsors for KL Bike Week 2019
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- Route 77 Harley Davidson of Kuala Lumpur
- Harley Davidson of Petaling Jaya
- Utama Motor Sdn Bhd
- Laskarsonas Sdn Bhd
- Gobox Concept Sdn Bhd
- Bubble 02 Drinks Sdn Bhd