Leoncino combines tradition, myth and passion with contemporary style, innovation and performance. A tribute to a legend of Italian motorcycling that largely contributed to the history of the brand and that today finds its identity in the modern world.
The Design from CentroStile Benelli perfectly matches the motorcycles sharp forms with harmonious lines all while excluding the pure emotion that Benelli is famous for. From the front fender, which proudly displays the Lion of Pesaro, on the fuel tank and seat, all flowing and emphasizing the personality of this all new Leoncino 800. ABS, digital instrumentation and projectors with LED technology make an exceptionally high quality product.
Leoncino represents an authentic and pure hearted design concept that rediscovers the style and accessibility of the original, all while delivering a contemporary motorcycle that provides a sporty and exciting experience.
2020 BENELLI LEONCINO 800 FAST FACTS
The heart of the new lion Leoncino 800 is the 754cc engine which boast an 81.6 hp at 9,000 rpm and 67 Nm at 6,500 rpm
– Two cylinder Double Over Head Cam (DOHC) 4 valve per cylinder
– 43mm Double Throttle body.
– Interlocking Torque Slipper Clutch.
– New Tubular Trellis with steel plate frame.
– Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi UpsideDown (USD) front forks.
– Rear suspension centre Monoshock.
– Double semi-floating 320mm 4 piston radial monoblock caliper Brembo brakes (front).
– Single disc, double piston, with 260mm diameter disc (rear).
– 17” tubeless aluminium alloy rim (120/70/17 front, 180/55/17 rear).
– Tank capacity 15liter.
– LED front head lamp.
– Centre stand included.
– TFT color instrumentation.
– Curb weight without accessories 220kg.
Benelli also introduce another variant of the Leoncino 800 which is a Trail version.
Certainly the Leoncino 800 will make its debut to Malaysia mid 2020, to stay up to date on the news that we see at the Milan Show follow our dedicated section.
We don’t know anything about the price for Malaysia: however, we expect a figure of 7,000 euros.